Physical and Chemical Properties
|– 57,7 °C @ 1,013 bar
|13,8 Bar @ 20 °C
31,4 Bar @ 50 °C
R32 refrigerant is also known as difluoromethane and belongs to the HFC family of refrigerant. This gas is poised to replace the other gaseous such as R-410A and R-407C as the preferred gas due to its lower Global Warming Potential. Its chemical formula is CH2F2.
- Zero ODP
- One third of R-410A GWP.
- Required less charge as it has a 20% higher volumetric capacity.
- Similar saturated pressure hence development is easier.
- Higher critical temperature hence higher COP.
- Lower density hence the amount of charge required is smaller.
- Single component of gas, therefore it is easier to be produced and managed.